The Laguna Parent Participation Preschool is a part of the California Council of Parent Participation Nursery Schools, Inc., formerly known as Niguel Parent Participation Preschool. This organization is non-profit, non-sectarian, and non-partisan, and will not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, or color.
Being a cooperative preschool, there are some commitments required from each family.
- Each member is required to work at the school several times a month. Parent work days begin half an hour before class and stay 15 minutes after class times.
- Each family holds a year-long job position within the school. Anything from play dough maker to President of the board!
- Required attendance at monthly meetings for preschool business and parent education.
- Families are required to attend and participate in two designated fundraising events held throughout the year.
- Families are required to pay a $100 Scrip Fee by the Orientation meeting in September. Scrip funds earned by members or their extended family may be applied towards tuition throughout the year.
- Families are required to pay a materials fee of $100 per child by the Orientation meeting in September.
- Members bring family-style snacks for entire class, approximately once per month. Guidelines for healthy snacks and allergy requirements provided.
- Monthly tuition is due on the 1st of each month.
- Families with more than one child enrolled at LPPP must fulfill requirements for EACH child enrolled.